Navigation Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

The Horror of London Trains

They told me the London tube would be gross. I admit, I didn't really comprehend this until I observed the following:

- The old dude with the black fungus-infested fingernails gripping the pole just before I was about to use it for balance. A moment of shock ensued before I decided to just brave the rickety train sans-balance utensil and hope I didn't crash into the woman with the buggy.

- The high school girl who picked her nose for no joke, a minimum of five minutes, before opening a packet of Walkers and eating the entire packet. Then licking her fingers to clean out the bottom of the bag. Mmm. Salty goodness.

- The young dude who sneezed disease into my eye.

- The dog that did a crap in the middle of the carriage. The owner didn't pick it up, instead alighted at the next available station.

And that was just this week.

I mean... I just... Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment