Navigation Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

Pre-Sleep Rituals of Highly Effective People

After a year of waking up at 4:30 a.m. for work I have an attitude towards sleep akin to the appreciation one gets for a sandwich after not eating for a week: I will do anything for it.

But I am a total fusspot regarding that magical place of fantasy slumber. I like to call them Pre-Sleep Rituals of Highly Effective People. They include delights such as fluffing pillows and applying Lucas’ Paw Paw treatment, but also some more juvenile items.

Sleep 1

Sleep 2

Because who can get to sleep with a growling Augustus? I sure as hell can't.

Sleep 3

Sleep 4

Five minutes before nodding off, I'm even fussier.

Sleep 5

Sleep 6

Sleep 7

Sleep 8

Sleep 9

Sleep 10

Sleep 11

Sleep 12

Sleep 13

Goodnight Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment